Our site and application may provide you with hyperlinks to other sites not owned or controlled by us and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any site that is not owned or controlled by us. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site or applications and to read the privacy policies of these other sites.
When you use CP’s Service, you provide documents that contain personal information from or about you such as your name, business name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number(s). All of the foregoing information is referenced herein as your “Personal Information.”
To pay for your subscription to CP’s Service, you submit your credit card number or billing information (“Payment Information”). Although your Payment Information is used each subscription period until you cancel, CP does not store or process your Payment Information. Your Payment Information is submitted directly to and stored by our payments processor, Stripe. CP chose Stripe as its payments processor in part because of its ability to secure your Payment Information in compliance with industry standards. You should familiarize yourself with Stripe’s privacy and security policies if you have concerns about your Payment Information. CP will notify you if it is informed that the security of your Payment Information has been compromised, however CP assumes no obligation to notify you if it is only generally aware of a security incident involving Stripe.
In the course of utilizing CP’s Service, you submit your customer’s bank account, Address, routing and Bank Account numbers and payment amounts (“Your Customer’s Payment Information”).
When you use CP’s Service, you also automatically provide technical information to us such as your device identifier or IP address.
B. How We Collect Information
- We collect all of the information you provide to us through the activities described above.
- We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our site and application, use our applications, or open emails from us.
- We may acquire information from other sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically.
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the products and services you request;
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions;
- Improve our products, services and operations;
- Personalize your experience on our site and application;
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- Review whether it is responsive to a subpoena or other legal request we have received; and
We may use all other information you provide to us, that is information excluding your Personal Information and Your Customer’s Payment Information, for any purpose.
D. When We Share Information
The limited instances of when we may share your Personal Information with others are:
- When, as may be necessary or appropriate in providing CP’s Service, we utilize third-party vendors or partners to assist with your instant verifications or advanced verifications or bank authentication;
- When you have otherwise given us your express permission to do so;
- When we share your information with third parties in connection with the sale of our business, to enforce our Terms and Conditions or rules, to ensure the safety and security of our users and third parties, or to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our users and third parties; or
- When we determine your information is responsive to a subpoena or other legal request.
We do not, in the ordinary course of business, sell your Personal Information to third-parties for marketing purposes.
We may, as may be necessary or appropriate in providing CP’s Service, share Your Customer’s Payment Information in the course of utilizing third-party vendors or partners to assist with your instant verifications or advanced verifications or bank authentication.
E. How We Secure Data
The security of your information is important to us, because we know that the security of your information is important to you. We have implemented security procedures that are intended to protect your Personal Information and Your Customer’s Payment Information, including data encryption, secure SSL communications, and the use of a data center with its own built-in firewalls and security monitoring 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From time to time, we review and update our procedures to consider appropriate new security technology and methods.Please be aware of the following, however:
- No security measures are perfect or impenetrable. If, despite our security measures, your information has been compromised, we will notify you in accordance with our legal obligations in your jurisdiction.
- Depending on how you connect to the internet or your network, the information you send to us electronically may not be secure when you transmit it to us. We recommend that you avoid channels that are not secure when you transmit or communicate sensitive or confidential information to us.
F. How You Control Your Information
You may modify, change, or correct your information in the same manner in which you originally provided it to us.
We do not knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to use or register for CP’s Service, and therefore we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
If you believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com so we can take appropriate steps to delete the child’s personal information.
We define “personal information from a child under 13” to include (1) a first and last name; (2) a home or other physical address including street name and name of a city or town; (3) online contact information such as an email address or instant messaging user identifier; (4) a screen or user name; (5) a telephone number; (6) a persistent identifier that can be used to recognize a user over time and across different online services, including an IP address or a unique device identifier; (7) a photograph including the child’s image; or (8) geolocation information sufficient to identify street name and name of a city or town.